Bonnie Berman

Bonnie Berman

Bonnie Berman-SMI

Comments

6 Responses to “Bonnie Berman”
  1. Lisa Safir- Barness says:

Bonnie, one of the brightest,most elegant and lovilest girls I had the pleasure of working with.In the late 70’s I was Mike Reinhart’s studio manager and in the early to mid 80’s I was Jade Hobson’s assistant at Vogue. The saying,” If walls could talk”, applies here, as often the assistant was treated as a piece of furniture- I have stories galore. When you’re lowman on the totem pole, and the assistants always are, you get insight and perspective that others aren’t always privy to. I always noticed things like how a girl would treat a garment-if she’d get out of it by pulling it off inside out and leaving it on the floor for me to pick up after her or, like Bonnie, if she’d treat the clothes, and me, with kind respect. She was a SUPER model to her beautiful core.

2. Eva Voorhees says:

Thank you Lisa, for the great comment about Bonnie, and for sharing your prospective as an assistant. I have to agree with you; I also observed the same things. An assistant did have the hardest job, but an experience I’d bet no one would trade for anything!

3. Greg Wark says:

I was wondering if Bonnie Berman ever posed for the fashion illustrator George Stravrinos.

4. Eva Voorhees says:

I don’t know-maybe you could try to google them?

5. Linda Penner says:

Bonnie Berman has one of those unforgetable faces and her images just light up either covers or pictorials. She represents youth, energy and just fun on top of a pretty elegance about her. She is also a very warm person and the images above capture the very essence of Bonnie.

6. astrolake says:

I remember Bonnie when we were students at Princeton, she was a delight!